Motorcycle Insurance In Colorado
Colorado is full of scenic beauty and diverse geography, which provides a breathtaking experience for motorcycle riders. All motorists in Colorado must carry liability insurance, and it's a prerequisite requirement to register your motorcycle. Statistics reveal that over 180,000 Coloradans are owners and riders of bikes. It's paramount as a Colorado motorcyclist to obtain outstanding protection at an affordable rate. Riding a motorcycle in Colorado without proper insurance or uninsured may result in dire penalties such as hefty fines.
The minimum requirements required by the state of Colorado for a motorcycle insurance policy are not adequate that it's vital to secure appropriate coverage before you can hit the road. Acquiring a sufficient insurance policy for your bike is instrumental because it can salvage your thousands of dollars as payment out-of-pocket, especially when you are involved in a fatal crash that results in serious injuries or fatalities.
The average price of a motorcycle insurance policy in Colorado is about $534 per annum. However, rates vary from one rider to the other as they are tabulated on an individual basis, pegged on the insurance designed factors. If you need help understanding the motorcycle coverage you need to ensure your protection should you be involved in an accident, visit us at Eagle's Insurance Agency offices and speak to our friendly agents.
Types of Motorcycle insurance coverages offered at Eagle's Insurance Agency.
- Comprehensive coverage: This policy is designed to cover damage to your motorcycle caused by non-collision such as vandalism, explosions, fire, hailstorm, among others.
- Collision coverage: This policy is tailored to cover damage to your bike caused by collision with another vehicle, post, fence, or rock boulder regardless of who is at fault.
- Medical payments coverage: This policy covers medical treatment for you and your passenger if you are injured in a bike accident up to the policy's limit.
- Bodily injury coverage: This covers certain costs if you cause injuries or death to someone in an at-fault accident.
- Un-insured and under-insured coverage: This form of policy caters to lost wages, medical bills, and other damages to you if the other driver is inadequately insured or uninsured after an accident. It can cater to your medical treatment and damage without suing an at-fault driver.
Contact us or visit our Eagle's Insurance Agency offices in Colorado and get a motorcycle insurance quote today!