Umbrella Insurance In Colorado
Umbrella insurance is additional coverage that protects with an extra layer of liability insurance. It shields you from numerous lawsuits, resulting in disastrous financial ruin by paying your legal fees, damages, and court costs. An umbrella insurance policy comes into play and provides further financial protection when your basic policies, like homeowner's and auto insurance, are exhausted after disaster strikes.
Buying umbrella insurance from an authorized insurance company in Colorado can give extra protection if someone is injured on your property and their medical bill soars up exceeding the liability limits of your homeowner's policy. Your umbrella policy will kick in and settle the remaining outstanding balance. This form of the policy provides coverage in events that are not covered by your underlying primary policies, such as defamation, libel, or slander. Get a customized quote on umbrella insurance today from our Eagle's Insurance Agency offices and enjoy the privileges of protecting your assets as well as your income from garnishment.
As a Colorado resident, it's crucial to understand the significance of procuring a salient umbrella insurance policy to guard your financial future and protect your hard-earned assets. You can buy an umbrella insurance policy in Colorado from one million to five million dollars or even more. Contact an Eagle's Insurance Agency agent in Colorado and learn how affordable an umbrella policy can be for you.
What does umbrella insurance cover?
- Bodily injury
- Landlord liability.
- Property damage liability.
- Defamation, libel, or slander.
- Legal representation fees and damages.
- False imprisonment and arrests.
What types of umbrella insurance policies are offered at Eagle's Insurance Agency in Colorado?
- Bodily injury liability policy: This policy caters to the cost of injuries to other parties by settling the cost of medical expenses or liability claims resulting from injuries when the unexpected occurs.
- Property damage liability policy: It covers the cost of damages to someone else's property in the event of an accident.
- Owners of rental units: This form of policy protects against liability that you may experience as a landlord in the event of a covered peril stated in your policy document.
Do you want to get the protection you need and enjoy the peace of mind you deserve as a Colorado resident? Call us or visit our Eagle's Insurance Agency offices for more information and obtain a reliable umbrella insurance policy.